Administrative Assistant: i61 Ministries, 20-Somethings, RocCity Impact
i61 Ministries & RocCity Impact
Please be sure to read our about our Mission & Values!
Role Title: Administrative Assistant
Pipeline Level: Administrative Support Staff
Reports to: Director of i61, 20 Somethings & ROC City Impact Ministries
Purpose Statement: To serve Christ by ensuring that all administrative tasks done for the i61, 20 Somethings, and ROC City Ministries are completed so that all ministry participants understand and acknowledge the Mission and Vision of Hope Lutheran Church, which is to bring the hope of Jesus to a world in need of hope.
- Actively lives out the 5G’s of Discipleship.
- A love for the lost and a Christ-filled heart.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Photoshop, knowledge of Publisher desired
- Strong administrative skills, including composing effective and accurate correspondence.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and discretion in performing and prioritizing tasks.
- Must be able to use professional discretion with confidential information.
- Must possess strong creative skills
- Demonstrate ability to use Instagram and Facebook effectively
- Able to prioritize tasks quickly and accurately, without supervision
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Complete Application form
- Interview with the Director of i61, 20 Somethings & ROC City Impact Ministries
- Be supportive of Hope’s Mission and its Leadership
- Be a Regular (or willing to become) Worship Attender at Hope Church
- Assist Ministry Leader with administrative needs including, but not limited to: filing, proofreading, editing, mailings, correspondence, printed materials, scheduling of meetings, and phone calls.
- Handle a high volume of handwritten notes which must be typed.
- Provides support for event planning such as Retreats, Monthly Events, etc.
- Act as assistant to the Director of ROC City Kids.
- Maintain the Instagram and Facebook pages for the i61, 20 Somethings, and ROC City Ministries.
- Organize and administer events and field trips for i61, 20 Somethings, and ROC City.
- Set up and help administer Retreats, seminars, and other major events.
- Provide necessary information to Communications Specialists for PR.
- Keep Realm updated for the i61 group.
Time Investment: 10 hours per week (with occasional need for up to 15 hours for special events)
Please contact: Employment@sharethehope.org