WELCOME TO HOPE YOUTH ROC
Whether it’s tech, transitions, time or troubles, if you’re in 6th-12th grade, you are in a unique season of life at a crazy time in history! You need the stability of a God who knows all of the concerns of your hearts and speaks the Good News of a Savior who covers all your failures at the Cross. We’re here to share Hope with you as you live real lives in the midst of a tough world. Come find God’s truth, guidance, and community. Come get involved at HopeYouthROC!
Get your Hope Youth logo gear upstairs at the Youth Ministry office:
- We have hoodies available for $25 in all sizes. Quantities are limited.
- Tie-dyed Hope Youth tees made by our 912 Youth are also available for $10. Sizes are limited, but we have over 50 tees to choose from.
Coming Events for 678 Youth (grades 6 to 8)
678 BOWLING OVER BREAK
Wednesday, February 20, 2 - 4pm
We're bowling over break! Sunday small group leaders and youth will meet at Dewey Gardens on Wednesday, February 20 at 2:00 and bowl until parent pick-up there at 4:00. Feel free to bring money for purchasing snacks since your $3 only covers the lane rental and bowling shoes. Registration closed Thursday, February 14. If you missed this one, mark your calendar for our March 15 Mystery Event -- registration coming soon!
Coming Events for 912 Youth (grades 9 to 12)
Friday, March 29 - 30 -- register here by March 22
High school youth, we'll be raising funds and awareness for World Vision's work in feeding the hungry by participating in a 30-Hour Famine. Participants will stop eating just after midnight on Friday morning and break their fast at 6am on Saturday. We'll spend from 4pm on Friday to 7am on Saturday together at Hope. For more details and to register, please click here.
For our family at Hope, many of our 912 Youth at Hope will be participating in this event to raise AWARENESS of issues of both physical and spiritual hunger throughout the world. By fasting for 30 hours (with wise care for the unique needs of each participant) our Youth will EXPERIENCE an opportunity for prayer and growth on behalf of others. Understanding and concern will extend into making a real difference as we SPONSOR fundraising to feed real people through World Vision. Please pray for this event and all our Youth who participate!
Coming Events for ALL Hope Youth
- Click here for ongoing service opportunities.
- FLOWER CITY WORK CAMP (grades 7 to 12) is Sunday, April 14 to Thursday, April 18, 2019. Student applications are now closed, but we're excited to see how God will use the 79 Hope Youth serving this year! Required Leader applications also closed January 18 -- we are so thankful for the 25 Hope adults serving in these key roles. There is still a need for Hope adults to volunteer in the following areas: Gofers, Kitchen/Lunch Crew/Snack Bar, Security, First Aid, and Shower Shuttle. Adult Volunteer applications are available here until February 22.
- Our Google calendar of all scheduled events is here.
Every Week at Hope Youth
Join us Sundays or Wednesdays!
- 678 Youth Gathering Time: 9:30 to 11:00am every Sunday upstairs in our Higher Ground space, led by Jodi Dueker (and Pastor Greg Strand at times.) Join your friends for fellowship, teaching, and small groups.
- 912 Youth Gathering Time: 6:30 to 8:30pm every Sunday upstairs in our Higher Ground space, led by Pastor Greg. All are welcome as we come together to hang out, worship, learn, discuss, and pray.
- Wednesday Night Bible Studies & Fellowship: 6:30 to 8:30pm Wednesdays during the school year for grades 6 to 12:
- Pastor Greg leads the 678 Youth in the Higher Ground Cafe for Bible Study from 6:30 to 7:30. Afterwards, Bible Study participants and Quest students are invited to stay for Fellowship in the gym (FLC) from 7:30 to 8:30 for games or service projects.
- Joel Stojkovic leads the 912 Youth, starting with Fellowship in the gym (FLC) from 6:30 to 7:30 for games or service projects. High school students go upstairs from 7:30 to 8:30 for their Bible Study with Joel.
HOPE YOUTH ROC FAQs & BUZZWORDS
All Hope Youth events (aside from the weekly gatherings) require advance registration and a current Youth Participation Packet. Please let us know if emergency or health information changes.
CAN & BOTTLE DRIVE
Want to help raise funds for our summer mission trip by donating your cans & bottles?