Tune in tonight with Pastor Larry and Jill at 7 pm as they discuss the next topic: Love Dances
1. Watch the PL and Jill Video on our Online Platform
If you can’t make it tonight, you can watch the video after it streams at 7pm on our Youtube channel.
2. View the Corresponding Right Now Media Video
Get your snack ready and then watch the corresponding video on Right Now Media. If you need a Right Now Media Account, it’s FREE, just click here and then search for The Art of Marriage when you get on the site.
If you have a Right NOW Media account- here’s the direct link to the Love Dances video.
3. Discuss and Have a Date Night sometime this week
This Week’s Discussion Questions:
- What was your biggest takeaway after watching Love Dances?
- Read Ephesians 5:22-30. In your own words, describe the role of the husband in a marriage; describe the role of a wife.
This Week’s Date Night Adventure:
Dance in your living room, or patio, or porch. Find your favorite music/playlist and turn it up!
- the sources (family, media, etc.) that shaped your way of viewing roles in a marriage and whether they were good or bad sources
- rate yourself on a scale from 1 to 5 in each area of the designated roles
husband: love your wife as Christ loved the church | know your wife, pay attention to her, nurture her, cherish her | head of the household as Christ is head of the church | sacrifices needs, desires, dreams for sake of the family | takes initiative to move the family forward
wife: be a helper | respect your husband | encourage your husband to lead the family well | follow your husband’s leadership
If you’d like to make the most of the series, please contact Leanne (email@example.com) to receive The Art of Marriage guidebook! We have some in stock!)
If you have missed any of the PL and Jill videos, they are always available after streaming on our Youtube channel. Just look for the Art of Marriage playlist.