May 11, 2020 | 7:00 pm
So glad you’re on this Art of Marriage journey with us. It’s as easy at 1, 2, 3.
1. Watch PL and Jill Video
If you missed it on our online platform you can watch it now on our Youtube channel.
2. View the Corresponding Right Now Media Video
All set? Great. Now it’s time to grab the popcorn and watch the corresponding video on Right Now Media. If you need a Right Now Media Account, it’s FREE, just click here and then search for The Art of Marriage when you get on the site.
If you have a Right NOW Media account- here’s the direct link to the Love Happens video.
3. Discuss and Have a Date Night
This Week’s Discussion Questions:
- What was your biggest takeaway after watching Love Happens?
- List several good reasons for getting married and several bad reasons.
- Describe the difference between accepting your spouse and receiving your spouse and why it’s important.
This Week’s Date Night Adventure:
Recreate your proposal as best as you can (#alonetogether)
1.Your wedding day and honeymoon. What are your favorite memories? Would do anything differently?
2. Have each of you successfully “left” your parents? If not, where do you need to make adjustments in an honorable way?
If you’d like to make the most of the series, please contact Leanne (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive The Art of Marriage guidebook! We have some in stock!