Tune in tonight with Pastor Larry and Jill at 7 pm as they discuss the next topic: Love Fades.
1. Watch the PL and Jill Video on our Online Platform
If you can’t make it tonight, you can watch the video after it streams at 7pm on our Youtube channel.
2. View the Corresponding Right Now Media Video
Get your snack ready and then watch the corresponding video on Right Now Media. If you need a Right Now Media Account, it’s FREE, just click here and then search for The Art of Marriage when you get on the site.
If you have a Right NOW Media account- here’s the direct link to the Love Fades video.
3. Discuss and Have a Date Night sometime this week
This Week’s Discussion Questions:
- What was your biggest takeaway after watching Love Fades?
- Do you think it’s typical that one spouse rates the marriage so differently than the other? Why or why not?
- Practically speaking– what can a husband do to prioritize their marriage? What can a wife do?
This Week’s Date Night Adventure:
Spend two hours on the couch together without cell phones, tv or internet. Spend time talking to each other, reading to each other or just sitting quietly.
- list some of the things that make couples drift apart
- take turns describing one specific thing your spouse could do to make you feel closer to him/her this week.
If you’d like to make the most of the series, please contact Leanne (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive The Art of Marriage guidebook! We have some in stock!)
If you have missed any of the PL and Jill videos, they are always available after streaming on our Youtube channel. Just look for the Art of Marriage playlist.