Youth Ministry Values
- The infallible Word of God leads, and at its center is the Gospel.
- Youth are a unique part of the Body of Christ, with gifts to serve the Church now, even as they are discovering God’s plan and preparation for the future.
- Safety to ask difficult questions and wrestle with the real-world issues of faith we encounter in our daily lives is necessary for continued development of an owned faith.
- Stewardship requires equipping and empowering of Youth in their God-given talents and giftedness. We are called to partnership as the Body of Christ.
- Technology and Music are gifts from God, not ends in themselves.
- Speaking the truth in love is an expression of our willingness to bear one another. We are called to life together, including respect for other opinions and perspectives.
- Every person matters to God. Every Youth, no matter their background or experience is welcome.
- We affirm the value of every person and walk with them in discovering God’s purposes in their life.
- Families and family relationships are God’s design as a place for Youth to grow and develop. We will support parents and Youth together.