Serving Opportunities for Hope Youth
Whether you need service hours for Quest or school or just have a heart for serving others, there are lots of ways for youth to serve here at Hope Church!
FOR 678 & 912 YOUTH:
- To help with restocking the Food Pantry in our new Center 4 Hope, see the sign up here. (Ages 13 and under need to serve with an adult.) Any questions, please email Rachel Christopher. All C4H serving opportunities are listed here.
- To serve Sunday evenings at Bread of Life, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Hope Youth can contact Becky Kilbride if they'd like to help with Kids' Sundays craft prep at home.
- Confirmed 678 Youth and active 912 Youth are invited to serve each summer at Kids' Camp (formerly VBS) each summer. Many of our Youth serve annually as classroom teachers or helpers, while others serve in tech, the music team, outdoor games, or in behind-the-scenes prep or decorating. To join us, email HopeKids@sharethehope.org for more information.
FOR 912 YOUTH ONLY:
- To serve with Kids' Sundays (Small Group Leader, Check-In Team, Kids Worship Leader, and more), click here for more details and to sign up. For additional questions, contact Becky Kilbride.
- To serve with the Tech Arts Team, either in the tech booth, tech office, or as a stage handler, click here for more details and to sign up. For additional questions, contact Paul Christopher.
- More service opportunities at Hope Church can be found here.
All events (except weekly gatherings) require advance registration and a current Youth Participation Packet.
Please let us know if emergency or health information changes.
CAN & BOTTLE DRIVE
You can help raise funds for our annual high school summer mission trip by donating your cans & bottles!